Thursday 4 August 2011

Super Junior - Mr. Simple MV

I'm not gonna say anything about the album just yet because I need to listen to it for a few times before rating it or anything. Anyway, I still am disappointed with the title track - Mr. Simple due to its heavy autotune and similarity to both Bonamana ans Sorry sorry.

Anyway the MV was released today.



One word - boringggg.

This is like a dance version or something :/

And whythahell Mirotic's chin dance is included in the choreo? Yeah it wasn't that similar and it looks like it was Mirotic-meets-Sorry Sorry-kind-of-dance but that dance was something like DBSK's trademark for their 4th album. Period.

Anyway I'm loving Kyuhyun's voice in this song. in fact the only thing I found pleasant throughout the song. And I'm so hating Siwon's hair. Duhh he looks better in black imo.

Anyway i think it's time for SM to give SuJu a worth it MV. I mean this MV strongly reminded me of Sorry Sorry and Bonamana and the only difference is that Mr. Simple's set looked more colourful if you know what I mean.

P/s : Can't wait for the MR removed version.

No comments: